Welcome to Conduuit, LLC (hereto "Conduuit"). When you login and use Conduuit™ website, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement
We are an online collaboration and job-placement platform for Lone Eagle™ self-employed professionals, Micro-Businesses (1 to 5 employees) and hiring organizations who wish to obtain their services.
We welcome you to our website and anticipate that you will find our unique services and offerings beneficial to your business needs. We provide the unique opportunity to match up experts when you need the experts for just the right project without any special fee charged by our website. We match experts to our clients and we do not charge the clients for access to our website or resources. By accessing and logging into our website we are providing a license to you for access to the information and resources.
Conduuit™, is a service company dedicated to serving the self-employed IT and Business professionals and entrepreneurs (hereto "Lone Eagle™") with job placement, financial and back-office support services (BOSS) and networking opportunities with other like-minded Lone Eagle™ consultants. Conduuit™, serves as the bridge (or "Conduuit™"), between Lone Eagle™ consultants and hiring organizations who wish to contract their services (hereto "Clients"). Conduuit's Talent Search and Placement (TSP) services introduce and connect you with the right Lone Eagle™ expert. Our Job Board and a TSP team place qualified Lone Eagle™ consultants before you to consider for projects at a rate that is advantageous to the Lone Eagle™ by eliminating Layer Cake contracting and pass-through rates. The Lone Eagle™ can retain 94% of the fees paid by the Client for the Lone Eagle™ services. The Conduuit™ Job Board allows all Conduuit™ Clients to post their contract requirements allowing our TSP team to submit qualified Lone Eagle™ members for you to access, review, interview and engage.
Conduuit™ Clients sign up through the Conduuit™ Services to select from the database of qualified Conduuit™ Lone Eagle™ consultants for Client projects. When a Lone Eagle™ is selected by the Client, the Lone Eagle™ agrees to provide the services at the established rates and a formal on-boarding process (includes criminal, education, and drug background investigation) will commence. All transactions between Client and Lone Eagle™ are brokered by Conduuit™. Lone Eagle™ fees are paid by Client to Conduuit™. Conduuit™ will pay the Lone Eagle™ the total amount invoiced to the client minus the Conduuit™ fees.
When you use our Services, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
You agree that by clicking "Register", registering, accessing or using our services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement (whether you are using on your own personal behalf or on behalf of a company). Regardless of your location within or outside of the United States, your agreement is with Conduuit™.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, do NOT click “Register” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
2.1. Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
Hiring Organizations are allowed to have individual accounts for their employees, which must be the real name of each employee and the Hiring Organization must not already be restricted by Conduuit.com from using the Services.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one Conduuit™ account per each Client employee or representative.
“Minimum Age” means 18 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and 21 years old for all other countries. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
2.2. Your Membership
You'll keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., Job Requisitions, Lone Eagle™ names and information, Conduuit™ partners and other proprietary information disclosed to members) and (4) follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
There are no fees for Client members for posting job requisitions on Conduuit™. Client understands that once a Lone Eagle has been identified through Conduuit™ and is officially engaged for the Client project, that the Client will be invoiced by Conduuit™ and will pay Conduuit™ accordingly. The Client will honor payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information.
We don't guarantee refunds.
2.4. Notices and Service Messages
You're okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Conduuit™
Client owns all of the content, feedback, and information provided to us.
We'll honor the choices Client makes about who gets to see your information and content.
Client promises to only provide information and content that it and its employees have the right to share, and that the Client Conduuit™ profile will be truthful.
These rights are limited in the following ways:
• Client can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing its account, except (a) to the extent Client shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
• Client agrees to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract).
3.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
Conduuit™ reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, "Conduuit"™, "Lone Eagle™", "Layer Cake Contracting" and other Conduuit™ and PMOrchestrator, Inc. trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Conduuit.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of Conduuit™. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1. No Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, CONDUUIT.COM (AND THOSE THAT CONDUUIT™ WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, CONDUUIT™ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
We can each end this Agreement anytime we want.
Conduuit™ or Client may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
• Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Agreement;
• Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
6. Dispute Resolution
In the event there is a dispute of any kind, the parties agree to submit the dispute to mediation first by contacting one another and attempting to resolve the dispute as professionals. If the dispute cannot be resolved within thirty days then in that event either party may invoke binding arbitration as the sole and only legal remedy for any dispute of any kind by and through the McCammon Group with a retired judge. The parties will share the filing costs and costs of arbitration including the arbitrator fee. The arbitrator shall have the discretion to allocation any award, fee or cost in his/her own discretion with a reasoned written opinion. The parties waive any right to a jury trial or filing at any administrative agency for any state or federal claim of any kind including claims of FLSA, ADEA, (fill in). The parties agree that the Commonwealth of Virginia law applies.
7. General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
The following terms and conditions apply for Conduuit™ conducting business through its Conduuit™ site (“Conduuit™”) for Clients and Lone Eagle™ consultants which are all trademarks and copyrights of PMOrchestrator, Inc. and Conduuit™ 2016. Any Client or person(s) visiting and using the Services and website agrees to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
You represent and warrant that you recognize that Conduuit™ operates in the Commonwealth of Virginia and any disputes shall be resolved in Virginia and you consent that any communication or transaction occurred in Virginia and consent to jurisdiction in Virginia.
All transactions between Client and Lone Eagle™ are brokered by Conduuit™. Lone Eagle™ fees are paid by Client to Conduuit™.
Client and its employees and representatives use the Conduuit™ provided resources appropriately which means that the resources are used in accordance with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations, including EEOC laws. Conduuit™ does not tolerate any form of discrimination. Conduuit™ expends time and resources finding the best Lone Eagle™ experts to meet Client needs. In exchange, Client agrees that with this license that it will not solicit to hire our experts directly without our permission. We do not request or mandate any Lone Eagle to sign a covenant not to compete. If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, Client and Conduuit™ agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, all parties agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Conduuit™ has waived its right to enforce this Agreement.
8. Conduuit™ “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
8.1. Dos. You agree that you will:
• Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
• Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
• Use the Client and registered employee's real name on profile;
• Use the Services in a professional manner;
• All transactions between Client and Lone Eagle™ are brokered by Conduuit™. Lone Eagle™ fees are paid by Client to Conduuit™.
8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:
• Solicit to hire our Lone Eagles and resources directly without our permission;
• Solicit other 3rd parties to engage our Lone Eagle™ consultants and resources;
• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
• Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field;
• Create a false identity on Conduuit™;
• Misrepresent Client's positions and qualifications;
• Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
• Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
• Use or attempt to use another's account;
• Harass, abuse or harm another person;
• Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
• Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means;
• Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
• Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
• Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
• Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Conduuit™ or PMOrchestrator, Inc.;
• Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Conduuit™;
• Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
• Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
• Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
• Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
• Copy or use the information, content or data on Conduuit™ in connection with a competitive service;
• Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
• Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
• Override any security feature of the Services