Emerging trends in the resource contracting landscape has presented a number of challenges for clients in effective vendor management. As both the vendor and independent consulting landscapes evolve, the quality-to-cost ratio is squeezed and operational risk is increased. The combination of these three core elements – Quality, Cost, and Risk – are being compromised.
- ● Excessive pass-through costs due to “Layer Cake” contracting, resulting in high rate for low quality resources
- ● Risk of short tenure by consultants looking to “jump” to the next highest bidder
- ● Lack of proper vetting for qualified and insured candidates
- ● Potential violation of FAR provisions
- ● How is your vendor management effectiveness impacted?